Glitter



With all the love out for Bento right now I thought I would feature my quick edit of my Eve head today. I bought this head a while ago on a whim when it was in the beta stage and lo and behold what do I see land in my inventory but a free update!
The best part about this head, aside from its gorgeous little face, is the fact that it is omega compatible, once you purchase the omega relay for the eve head you can use all of your favourite omega skins and makeups with her.

Head - Eve'olution Head Bento
Skin - Glam Affair Seya [Artic 1] (gacha common)
Hair - Little Bones Buffy [The Dark]
Chain - Zombie Suicide Chained v1 @ The Wash
Brows - Included with head
Eyes - Ikon Triumph [Wight]
Lashes - Lovely Alien Starry Lashes
Lips - Izzie's Silver Glitter Makeup
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos Snow White @ Winter Solstice
Nails - Dark Passions Koffin Nails Winter Witch @ Winter's Hollow



No comments:

Post a Comment