Blizzard


Heartistic and Dark Passions have some gorgeous items out at Oh My Gacha and Mesh Body Addicts to beautify your dollies, but grab them fast because Oh My Gacha closes on the 24th!!


Body

Skin - VCO Jane
Hair - Spellbound Chilly [Darks/Chapter III: Magic] (gacha common) 75L
Eyes - Adored Bodyshop Nova Eyes [Thunderstorm] 75L
Lips - VCO Somi's Mesh Lip
Lashes & Liner - Lovely Alien Starry Eyelashes
Freckles - n/a
Nails - Dark Passions Spring Thaw [Tartan Red/SLink] (gacha common) @ Oh My Gacha 50L

Clothing

Sweater - ViVi Leslee Turtleneck [Grey]
Cardigan - n/a
Skirt - Heartistic Skirt [Black] @ Mesh Body Addicts
Boots - Reign Snow Boots [#3] (gacha rare) @ The Epiphany 75L

Accessories

Breath - Balaclava Winter Breath 0L
Scarf - Vinyl Lennon Infinity Scarf (bonus in the Lennon Baggy Tee fatpack)
Lunch Box - Heartistic Lunch Box [All Fruit] (gacha common) Oh My Gacha 50L
Thermos - Heartistic Thermos [All Fruit] (gacha common) Oh My Gacha 50L
Socks - Atomic Slouchy Knee Socks [Grey] @ Wayward Winter

Poses

Main - TSH Lovely Pose (n/a)
Close Ups - Marukin Candie (n/a)
Marukin Soft Grunge (n/a)
Vix Yes That's My Butt 60L

Location

No comments:

Post a Comment