Own It


I own it, I own it,
I f*cking condone it,


Heart-breaker, heart-taker,
Content with my wrongness


Awwww yeahhhh Lyl finally made it, I'd say fame went to her head but, I think it landed squarely on the other cheeks.

Body:

Skin - Aya Ada [Angel Food Natural]
Hair - MaiOwn Lizz [Wilds]
Mouth - Loud Mouth [Brandee]
Body - Maitreya Lara
Hands - SLink [Elegant1] [Gesture]
Feet - SLink [High]

Cosmetics:

Lips - Aya Ada [Angel Food 07]
(part of the special edition skin pack)
Nails - Happy Undead Nail Polish [Vinyl Greys and Reds] 50L

Clothing:

Blazer - Outrage Outfitters The Niomi Blazer [Black] 55L
Bodysuit - Lady Fakessi Jane Bikini [Black] 69L
Shoes - Bens Boutique Wagner Pumps [Black]

Accessories:

Glasses - Zoom Monochromatic Sunglass 55L @ Fi Friday
Ring - Reign Chamber Rings [Gravity Silver] 50L (gacha in store)

Poses:

Own It: TSH Shrug 0L
Condone It: Signature Pose Casanova 100L @ Pose Me Amazing
Model Shots: Kirin Nina (previous hunt item)

Location:




No comments:

Post a Comment