I'm so fancy..


I was sifting through my inventory, making cute outfits out of my new bits and bobs and decided this one needed to be blogged because I adore it. :D

Seemed like a good excuse to show off some new items from some of my lovely sponsors too <3


Body

Skin: Weon - Lorraine (tone a & Shape & eyeliner3) 299L
Eyes: Weon - Lion heart (wise amber) (comes in fatpack of 5) 150L
Hands: SLink Gesture
Feet: SLink High
Mouth: Loud Mouth Brandee
Hair: Clawtooth - A little lamb (bombshell blonde)

Outfit

Dress: - Pixicat- - Unicorn Dress @@ collabor88 
Shoes: -  Pixicat- - Unicorn heel (pastel) @ collabor88 

Accessories

Necklace: Nomi star doll collar @ The Gacha Mania
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane (gold)
Bracelet: The Sugar Garden - Unicute charm bracelet @ collabor88 
Pet: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Winged Deer (Fawnfeather) (gacha RARE)

Pose

Signature Pose - Crystal (001, 005, 007) 225L

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Signature-Pose-Crystal/6739325

<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment