Take Off Your Shoes Now...


Spring is here! Kinda... in SL anyway ok.

I've been told off for making a 'butch girl blog' which isn't the sum total of what I'm about, though I do love making my dolly look like she could kick your ass into next week, I'm more eclectic than that in my inventory library of pixel goodies, so I've dragged some cuteness onto a slightly reluctant Lyl. I swear she mostly just wants to dress like an angry 1950's hooker, but she does scrub up well.


The Trace has been redecorated and it looks wonderful, if you do get the chance, pop over there and have a wander around, it is easily my favourite place for taking blog photos. So much so you get 2 scenes for the price of one today.


Stuff from current events! Don't fall off your chair.

The Outfit:

Body:

Skin - Belleza Ellie 6 (The Arcade June 2013 still available in store)
Eyes - Ikon Ardent Eyes [Pewter]
Lashes - Redgrave 41 Hollywood (Hollywood 2013 event gift)
Freckles - Glam Affair Aria Freckles [02] (The Arcade March 2014)
Hair - Exile Wide Awake [Sunset]
Hands - SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands [Elegant1 Right]
Feet - SLink Avatar Enhancement Feet [High]
Nails - IsoMotion Slink Nails Tester (1L Freebie)

Clothes:

Dress - Junbug Sandy's Sundress (The Chapter Four March 2014)
Blouse - Kyoot Flimsy Plungie Blouse (tintable)
Socks - TSG Princess Socks [Solid White]
Shoes - fri.day Maggie Heels [Tiffany] 

Accessories:

Wreath - Fameless Chic Spring Piece [White] (fi*friday, available until 13th March)
Neck Tie - Bowtique Necktie
Rodney The Lamb - Birdy/Alchemy Spring Babies [Lamb Chocolate] (The Chapter Four March 2014)
Ring - Swallow Cameo Ring Pink (The Dressing Room Fusion March 2014)
Bracelet - Emotions Pearl Armband

Poses:

Daydreaming: Monster's Ball Daydreaming #1 (coming soon)
Oh Hello: Elephante Poses Here I Come #1
Model Shots: Elephante Poses Delicate #5

Location:




No comments:

Post a Comment